- Location(s): • Delta, South South — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Engineering/ Technical
- Industry: • Oil & Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL) is recruiting for fulltime Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector.
Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL) is an indigenous oil and gas service company that provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services for onshore and offshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Performs all relevant loop checks.
- Updates as built drawings.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
- Performs tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
- Calibrates safety valves.
- Calibrates instruments.
- Checks installation of instruments.
- Performs tests functional instruments.
- Checks pneumatic signal connection.
- Checks fiber optic cable.
- Performs test communication functionalities.
- Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
Min Required Experience:
- Previous construction experience within the oil and gas industry
- Previous exposure to high voltage electrical installation including switchgear and electric drives
- Exposure to Hazardous Area installations
- Instrument calibrations including ultrasonic flow meter, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, pressure transmitters etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role
- A working knowledge of BS/IEC/ISO/API/ATEX/EEMUA codes and standards relating to electrical and instrumentation work
- Working knowledge of construction standards, codes of practice and regulations/legislation relating to electrical and instrumentation work
- Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package. Familiar with other computer packages (eg. MS Project, Outlook, WinPCS, etc)
- Hazardous Area installation and inspection experience is an advantage
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: Info@eninatglobalresourcesltd.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email