- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 27, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketing, Social Media & Content Development Manager (Retail Fashion).
Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Digital Marketing, Social Media & Content Development Manager (Retail Fashion)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 years
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Main Objective of the Job
- To continually execute long-term store based sales promotion and brand awareness plans for the organization to achieve its key sales objectives through Digital marketing and social media
- To drive the achievement of sales awareness targets by implementing online based target campaigns and strategies that will lead to increase traffic to our social media platforms, increased sales and also increase brand equity.
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote services to the customers.
- Plan, Organize and manage all email campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention program including SEO, email, affiliate and graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Online Seasonal Campaign Idea generation and execution
- Develop and manage traditional promotion campaign projects task with timelines and share with stakeholders
- Drive each business cycle through adequate online promotional campaign and activations to deliver agreed organization targets in terms of basket size, units sold and footfall.
- Communicate timely with stores nationwide about current online marketing campaign schemes and promotional activities
- Online stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotions content development
- Online stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Social Media Marketing and Content Development
- Responsible for planning of social media strategies.
- Implementation of social media strategies
- Designing of social media aesthetics
- Managing and monitoring of company’s social media profiles
- Curating contents relating to trending topics around the world.
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business or any related discipline.
- Digital marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a similar retail management
- Social media marketing skills is very essential
- Strong interest in Kids products marketing
- Proficient in brand communication
- Proficient in marketing content development
- Proficient with the use of tools for analyzing pre and post marketing campaign impact.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title has the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted