First Business Alliance was born out of the desire to redefine the office experience and to create spaces for the modern individual. With thoughtful consideration of the evolving nature of work, we create nurturing and collaborative communities that empower our clients to do their best work.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing executive to lead our marketing. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, graphics art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets, plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies and other digital projects.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO, Email marketing, and social media and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice, latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.