Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
CNG Operator/Technical Service Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
- Operation and Maintenance of all the CNG Equipment and PRMS.
- Supervision and control of the storage and distribution of natural gas.
- Responsible for monitoring equipment and ensuring optimums performance of the equipment; observing temperature, pressure, level, and flow gauges.
- Controlling compressor, evaporator, scrubber and refrigeration equipment.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and repairing equipment.
- Recording data and other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring the safety of equipment and personnel on site.
- Resolving minor and major breakdowns within 24 hours and 2 working days respectively.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- HND or Higher Degree.
- Proven working experience in the operations of the CNG Station.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Maintenance and Repair of CNG Equipment.
- Maintenance and Repair of PRMS equipment.
- Maintenance Management and Project Management.
- Quality assurance and Quality control.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Contec Global Infotech Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply