Workforce Group – Our client is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of business opportunities.
- Develop business strategies in coordination with unit head to achieve strategic objectives.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals and quotes for new and existing customers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop creative strategies to retain clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities across different business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Strong understanding of corporate strategy
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Ability to build and deliver compelling business plans, models and proposals.