- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 17, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Brand And Marketing Manager (Retail Fashion Business).
Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail Fashion Business)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To continually execute long term store based promotion and brand awareness plans for the organization to achieve its key sales objectives.
- To drive the achievement of sales awareness targets by implementing stores based campaigns and strategies that will lead to the increase of football in stores, increased sales and also increase brand equity.
- Develop and manage traditional promotion campaign projects tasks sheet with timelines and share with stakeholder.
- Drive each business cycle through adequate stores promotion campaigns and activations to deliver agreed organization targets in terms of basket size, units sold and footfall
- Communicate timely with stores nationwide about current traditional marketing campaign scheme and promotional activities.
- Research and source the right traditional marketing campaigns specifically tailored to each store location for store nationwide.
- Stores Voucher and Gift Promotion Management
- Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Stores promotion content development
- Stores Customers Segment target marketing
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in business or any related discipline.
- Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar retail management
- Knowledge in offline promotion platforms using radio, billboard, television, newspaper, flyers, stickers, and customized stationery
- Strong interest in Kids products marketing
- Proficient in brand communication
- Proficient in marketing content development
- Proficient with the use of tools for analyzing pre and post marketing campaign impact
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title has the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted