Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Automation & Instrumentation Manager – Rom Oil
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage the installation of all electronic and automation works in the plant.
- Ensure efficient use of labour, material and equipment in the plant in order to achieve cost-effective operation.
- Design and implement preventive/corrective maintenance, installation and calibration of process transmitters sensors.
- Develop various instrumentation documents like logic diagrams, control narrative, instrumented protection etc.
- Identify and train automation operational staff for optimal performance and also execute projects within given specifications.
- First Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other related disciplines.
- COREN Membership an added advantage.
- Five years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be able to read and interpret electrical diagrams.
- Have working knowledge of PLC systems.
- Have excellent people management skillsHave good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply