Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm with over 18 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administration & Business Planning Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to ensure daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills; be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Handle business projects independently and able to work with business support team.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses and assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as administration manager (minimum of 3 years)
- Above 30 years of age and not more than 36 years
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Must be very creative and be able to own the role without supervision
- Must be calculative, objective, logical and analytical in decision making
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.