DeeCla Services Limited (DSL), incorporated in 2010 and a private limited liability company in Nigeria and was founded with the purpose of providing ‘cutting edge’ and integrated services, namely, human capital, training services, business process improvement and procurement services to indigenous and multinational corporations. Its CAC registration number can be provided upon request.
- Job TypeFull Time
5 – 7 years
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Minimum Qualification: B.sc /BA in Finance,Accounting or similar commercial field
Preferred Years of Experience: 5-7 years
Job Level: Senior Staff
The Accounts Analyst is responsible for the management of the Company’s financial information including but not limited to financial data management, accounts payable and receivables management, provision of accounts information to management, preparation of periodic financial reports, ensuring controls and processes are strictly adhered to, provision of financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all accounting entries generated by the company’s Company’s system.
- Creation, design and implementation of the Company’s finance control procedures and budgeting process.
- Account management to ensure the day-to-day management of operations.
- Management of account payables and ensure prompt vendor payments
- Preparation and interpretation of financial statements, including balance sheets, profit and loss and cash flow statements and other financial reports.
- Annual budget preparation and periodic updates as agreed with management
- Treasury management and developing of financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Ensure statutory compliance including prompt payment and filing of monthly and annual taxes including but not limited to companies income tax, pay-as-you-ear tax, value added tax, withholding tax, pensions, development levy etc
- Manage the Company’s financial accounting; monitoring and reporting systems and designing a control environment to regulate financial risk.
- Liaison with and provision of support to auditors and tax advisers on an as-needed basis.
- Manage relationships with corporate bankers, finance/tax service providers and tax authorities as required
- Produce accurate financial reports and periodic bank/cash reconciliations
- Prepare regular reports to the Executive Management to enable management monitor the budget variances on a regular basis.
- Ensure the effective operation of the finance function and the achievement of critical financial objectives.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- ICAN or ACCA certified
- At least 3-5 years of experience in core accounting and a minimum of a BSc in Accounting or similar commercial field of study
- Oil and Gas industry experience is an advantage
- High level of proficiency with the use of Sage software is an added advantage
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work ethic.
- Must be a quick learner
- Should be a great team player
- Must understand confidentiality and demonstrate professionalism with financial and non-financial information management
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000
Method of Application
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, please send your CV to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com