De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: AC Technician / HVAC Mechanic
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Chief Engineer
- Hotels AC Mechanic / HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
- Additionally responsible for preventative maintenance, plant operations, repairs and minor modifications to the Air handling units and fixed fans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all the duties of an HVAC Mechanic.
- Performs repairs for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in the hotel facilities.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests or staff to resolve any HVAC maintenance issues.
- Makes periodic rounds to all area to support equipment and maintains operating log of conditions observed.
- Responsible for maintaining records of work done, time records and P/M records through the CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system).
- Update the work order log book and inform the Engineering control desk on the status of work done.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- May instruct personnel in proper use and operation of heating/ air-conditioning equipment, etc.
- A working knowledge of refrigerants used in commercial and residential applications, with demonstrated customer services skills. And oral and written communications skills required.
- ITI or Diploma holder in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. or 2 years of skilled trade school or maintenance vocational schooling.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Cold Storage, Chilled Water plant, FAHU (Fresh Air Handling Unit), FCU (Fan Coil Unit) and AHU (Air Handling Unit), with minimum 2-6 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.