- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Human Resources / Recruitment
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime Senior Talent Acquisition And Engagement Strategist (HR).
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition and Engagement Strategist (HR)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- The Talent acquisition and engagement Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach and recruit high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Oversee the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
Min Required Experience:
- A Degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 6 years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the mail subject.