NMR Intercontinental Limited is a diversified engineering products, services and solutions company that emerged from the unbundling of the businesses of neat approach investment limited. NMR Intercontinental Limited was formed as a holding company to co-ordinate the businesses of the three new strategic business units that were created from the unbundling exercise.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of the Company’s Annual Budget, long term financial strategies and monthly budget variance report
- Ensuring availability of funds required for the Company’s operations, managing relationships with Financial Institutions and optimization of the company’s Working capital
- Preparation of the Company’s Financial Statements and Management Reports for Monthly, quarterly basis and Annual review of performance
- Protecting the Company’s margins through reduction in Net financing costs, control of operational costs, maximizing income and assisting management achieve its Earnings objectives
- Ensuring adequacy of Internal control / Administrative systems to safeguard company’s assets/achieve organizational efficiency and liaising with external auditors / regulatory authorities
- Preparation and filing of periodic financial reports
- Advice and implement suitable financial strategies for the organization
- Work with other account team members to ensure that all relevant financial transactions/reporting, bank reconciliation, budgetary, tax compliance and accurate accounting records are maintained in an efficient manner.
- Intercompany account reconciliation
- Liaising with external auditors.
Required Skills / Attributes
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) plus M. Sc. in Social Sciences or Management
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA / ICAN plus minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Financial Management
- Experience on SAP Business by Design would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office packages
- Must not be more than 45 years old
- Strategic thinking
- Managing and Leading
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Strong analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: CV should be saved as Applicant’s Name Only.