POSITION: MODERN TRADE EXECUTIVE
LOCATION : LAGOS
• Responsible for all Sales and efficient Distribution activities in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
• Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
• Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against target
• Recommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.
• Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
• Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.
• Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
• Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
• Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
• Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
• Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.
• Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
• Recommend on the job training for the team
• Participate in the development of training materials for the sales force.
• Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
• Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according to company standards.
Eligible candidate must possess the following skills & knowledge
• Strong leadership skills
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in FMCG industry
• knowledge of Excel, ppt etc.
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customers needs.
• Good oral & written communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Relationship Management skills
• Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
• Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
• Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• BSC/BA in Business Administration or related field
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, using the position as the subject of the mail.