- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • Recruitment / HR Services
- Application Deadline: December 08, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Rovedana Limited is recruiting for fulltime Head Of Sales & Marketing (Female, Expatriate).
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing (Female, Expatriate)
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Selling of Luxury Apartments at Eko Atlantic
- Increasing sales to High net -worth individuals
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Min Required Experience:
- Female candidate with cognate years of experience in the real estate industry, preferably an expatriate/white that understands the Nigeria business dynamics.
- Sales Planning skills
- Competitive Analysis & product development
- Understanding client need analysis and strategy execution.
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc and other relevant industry certification.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject of the email as “Head of Sales & Marketing “