- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Engineering/ Technical
- Industry: • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
- Application Deadline: December 13, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Specialist.
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
Job Title: Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Use a computer to programme a Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machine to process a piece of metal material to meet specifications by following a coded programmed instruction and without a manual operator
- Set up different programming using a CNC machine programming to achieve deferent Job requirements
- Repair and Maintain CNC Lathe Machine
- Ability to work on machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as Lathe Machine (Shape and Grinding Process of machine parts including mould
- Set up, adjust and operate all the specialized machine tools and advance variation tools to perform precession machining operation
- Conduct training and Mentoring of other employees on CNC Lathe Machine
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering with a strong Experience in CNC Machine Operation
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity operation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.