A Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) licensed Payment Solution Service Provider (PSSP) company located in Abuja, with a mandate to employ world-class technologies that securely and efficiently allow organizations receive payments from their customers in exchange for goods and services through various payment channels.
Front End UI/UX Developer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
A Front-end UI/UX developer is responsible for observing user behaviour to improve the visible design of an application. Has a keen understanding of modern tech stacks and is proficient in crafting aesthetically beautiful interfaces.
The primary goal of this role is to raise user satisfaction, decrease user churn, and ensure user-based company goals are reached. Such goals might include improving sales conversions, or identifying and removing pain points within an app.
User experience (UX) design is centred around the satisfaction the user experiences with software. Front-end development is the technical implementation of the software’s user interface (UI). UI design is the graphical bridge that connects the two. Having these three areas working together seamlessly is the key to happy users and happy upper management alike.
Job Description and Requirements
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and development team
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness), as well as, conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice whenever necessary.
- Adhering to style standards on typography, colours and graphic design.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below